ADULT RESIDENTIAL FACILITIES
Helping The Community
Our adult residential facilities opened their doors in 2019, they are both located in Los Angeles county. We are level 4I facilities, vendored through our neighboring Regional Center. We service individuals with diverse abilities.
Our home is designed to do the following:
1. Provide consumers with living surroundings that are representative of “warm, stable family atmosphere”.
2. Provide consumers with appropriate care supervision and support in the “least restrictive environment” for their overall protection and safety.
3. Provide for and meet each consumer medical, dental and other related health needs.
4. Provide ongoing counseling and behavioral services to enhance each consumer’s ability to learn, grow and maximize her opportunity for inclusion in all areas of her life.
5. Provide a vast array of opportunities that encourage learning and the practical application of the skills needed for greater independence. It is our intent to maximize the growth potential of each consumer in various domain areas. This may include the followings areas:
Ability to care for one’s own personal needs.
Ability to form and maintain relationships with others.
Ability to express personal choices and decisions.
Ability to develop work skills and to earn pay for work accomplished.
Ability to pursue individual interests in inclusive community settings.
Ability to develop physical skills, including fine and gross motor, manipulation, and coordination skills.
Our goal is to continue doing amazing work with our clients and develop new facilities. If you would like to support our cause and donate funding to expand our mission, please click the link below. All donations are tax-deductible and are donated to Helping Hands of America, our Non-profit 501c3.